information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Current Mood, Bored and Sleepy
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 2:48 PM

(my new SEXY RED HOT 14oz boxing gloves.)
Finally, blogger decided to be nice and allow me to upload my pictures. They probably found out that I was gonna upload this picture of my SEXY RED HOT gloves. HAHAHAHA! The blue one shall be left untouched for now. I wanna go Thailand as soon as possible. Grrrr! I need to go on a "MAD MUAY THAI SHOPPING SPREE". Yeah baby! I wanna get my hands on those beautiful muay thai shirts. Hardly see any in Singapore. Tried finding it at Golden Mile Complex but there weren't any. The muay thai stuffs that are sold in Golden Mile Complex seriously suck big time. The inferior quality and limited range of designs are the major killer factors. The quality of their boxing gloves are a total turn-off. Only their muay thai shorts are alright. As for the handwraps? Forget about it. I'd rather use my toilet paper to wrap my hands. HAHA!
Changed my blogskin at last. Reason being? I was freakin' bored and had nothing to do. My dad's been nagging me to play my drums the whole morning. Sheesh. Oh yeah, he just took off with my $11 to buy some stuffs for his fish tank. Grrrr! He was too lazy to go up to his room and take money from his wallet. I pretended to sleep when he asked me to pass him some money first. Didn't know he was so smart to grab my wallet and run off with my $11. Sigh. That's all that I have in my wallet and now he has took it away. Tsk tsk! I'll demand from him $50 later instead of $11. I sound like a loanshark. Mwahahaha!
Results are gonna be out this friday. I'm feeling the heat right now. Didn't meet baby today. And she haven't contact me yet. Wonder what she's doing right now. Don't even know if I'm fetching her tomorrow. Sigh, if I don't get to meet her tomorrow, I won't be able to do so for the rest of the week. Just weigh myself again today and guess what? I lost another 2kg. But wait, I don't starve myself ok. I take my meals every single day. Alright, thanks for reading. Cheers!