information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Current Mood, Sad and Depressed
Wednesday, February 14, 2007 8:35 PM
Alright, I'm feeling like shit right now. Its killing me deep inside right now. Grrr! Will explain about it in a while but first, i shall talk about what happened today. Valentines day was all so sweet and fun despite only spending about 3hrs with baby only. Bought for baby a diamond necklace and a pair of diamond earrings from Citigems as a valentines day gift for her. Hope she will love the necklace and earrings. HAHA! Well, she is my precious baby so she definitely deserves it. LOLS.
Oh yeah, i bought her a bouquet of flowers too. LOLS! Well, felt so guilty that the flowers are so little. Sigh. There is only 12 roses and 1 sunflower. Its probably all my fault cause I wanted to design it in a pattern of a clock where the 12 roses represent each indicator of the time while the sunflower represents baby. I just want baby to know that I will always be there for you 24/7 for every single 365 days of the year throughout our lives.
Anyway, we went to Jack's Place for lunch at Compasspoint. Had the Valentines Day Couple Meal and the food was quite alright. LOLS. The portion was huge and both baby and I didn't manage to finish all the food. We then went to Plaza Singapura to walk about and then I send baby home. Sigh. I really miss her very badly now. I will be going to Malaysia from tomorrow till saturday. Then sunday is chinese new year. Which means, I will only get to meet baby on wednesday? SIGH! This is killing me right now. I don't wanna go to Malaysia! I wanna stay in Singapore with baby. =(
Honestly, I really love baby alot. Though we have only been together for 1 months and 2 days, its more than enough to make my heart yearns for her every single seconds of my life. She is just so precious and important to me. I know there have been so many people telling baby that I'm a flirt but I can seriously assure baby with my heart that I'm dead serious about her. I don't care what others thinks about me but I just want baby to know that she really means the world to me and I will never do anything unfaithful to her. *PROMISE!*
She really means alot to me and I will never let any guy snatch her away from me. This time round, I mean what I say and I SWEAR THAT I WILL KICK THAT GUY'S ASS IF HE EVER TRIES TO SNATCH HER AWAY. Seriously, I can kick some ass if I really want to. For baby's sake, I won't hesitate or whatever. Like Rocky Balboa says, "I got to fight ok. I got a problem, I got to fight." Indeed, what he said was true. Alright, I seriously miss baby like crazy now. Sigh. I want her. I just want my baby right now. I JUST WANT HER!! Damn, I really have no mood to update anymore. Sorry guys. Thanks for reading. <3