information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
smile or frown?
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:22 AM
alright, blogger is screwed up now. i just can't upload pictures into my blog. damn! anyway, i got my boxing gloves already; one pair is blue while the other pair is red. however, i still can't use them because of my sexy toe. well, didn't manage to meet baby today because i was out the whole day with my dad. yes, i really miss her very badly. sigh. anyway, i went to get chinese new year stuffs with my dad and aunt in the morning. after that, went to uob to help my aunt pay her credit card. managed to earn some money from the balance that my dad gave me. HAHA! i earned a 3-digit amount but i banked into my account right on the spot. LOLS! well, i'm out to prove to my family that i'm not spendthrift. after that, went to see marine fishes with my dad before going to clementi to get chicken rice for dinner.
didn't meet baby for the whole day really makes me feel terrible. kept thinking of her the whole day but i know its useless. no matter how much i yearn for her, she still won't appear in front of me yeah? won't be meeting her tomorrow too. sigh. i have to accompany my dad tomorrow that's why. sigh. think i won't be able to meet baby for the rest of the week too. grrrr! damn vexed. shit! my contact lense is giving my problems again. i wonder how it even manage to get rolled up inside my eyes. now, my left eye is all red and swollen. wohooo! oh yeah, its nearing 1am already and i haven't had my shower yet. mwahahaha! i'm a dirty boy. bet baby is gonna laugh at me if she knows about this. alright, think i'm done with my update. thanks for reading yeah? cheers!
distance indeed makes the heart fonder. baby, i really miss you so much. i miss the smell of your hair, the sound of your laughter and even the warmth of your hands. sigh. those moments that i spend with you may be short but its these moments that brightens up my life and keeps me going. i know i tend to be a nuisance/pest/irritant/jerk but you still stood by my side. you've been an amazing girl for me. thank you so much. <3