information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Current Crave, CHILLI.
Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:34 PM
Yeah baby, I'm going crazy and I'm craving for anything that's spicy or hot. Kill me with those spice! Grrrr! I'm sick and tired of whatever that's happening lately. We haven't been able to spend quality time together. YES, I just said "QUALITY". I've been sick for the past few days and though my eye is still kinda swollen today, I went down to fetch her. Hoping that we will be able to spend more time together but, it all turned out the other way round. We only spent about 1hrs and 45mins together today. Its really short right? Sigh.
Sometimes I wonder, am I too demanding? I just hope to spend more time with her before my school starts cause I know, she might feel neglected when my school begins. Or maybe, I'll feel neglected. Anyway, I've decided to adopt a different way towards love already. Been wondering if I should just loosen my grip on her and take a backseat. Maybe, I should just get back to my muay thai training and concentrate to get into the fighting team. Then, I won't be so free to also bother her or disturb her life. sigh. Guess, I'll give Darren a call tomorrow to inform him that I'll get back to training on April.
Alright, shan't talk about those issues already cause its just gonna make me feel like shit. Oh, my church uncle has brought his dog over to my place. The dog's name is "Sparky". LOLS! Nice name yeah? Its a shetland sheepdog. Sorry if I've spelt it wrongly. Anyway, its super small compared to my dog and its so much lighter. Imagine, I've to use 2 hands to carry my dog while I only need 1 hand to carry his dog and its without any difficulty. HAHAHA! Shall try and upload some pictures of the dogs soon; both my dog, a golden retriever and his dog, a shetland sheepdog. LOLS!
Sigh, I shall end here now. Really don't have the mood to update or whatever. Been trying my best over the past few minutes to cheer myself up but I've failed. I can't stop thinking of her. Sigh. Guess, I should just go to bed right now and try to coax myself to sleep. Thanks for reading. Cheers!
i think i made you up with my imaginations.cause, you were never there; its all my wishful thoughts only.Labels: dreams