information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Current Mood, Bitter Sweet.
Monday, March 05, 2007 1:05 AM
Alright, life hasn't been really great. Posting results shall be out soon and its giving me stress. Yeah, I'll be damn screwed if I can't get into the course I want. Firstly, my dad will be giving me hell and I'll probably have a hard time coping with it. Sheesh! Sometimes, I just feel like leaving everything behind and go to a place where nobody knows me. But still, I know its impossible cause there are too many commitments over here. Well, my weight issue has also been relatively kind to me. Chinese new year are finally over and I've not gained any weight. Instead, I've manage to lose 2kg.
Well, my sister says that I should have my hair trimmed cause its getting outta shape. Been thinking of cutting mohawk again but I've had that hairstyle a few years back. Wanted to get dreadlocks but its damn expensive to get them. Imagine I've to pay about $500 to $600 for that hair? Gosh, I'd rather use that amount of money to get a new wallet. HAHA! Bottega Veneta Leather Wallet is super damn HOT! Would love to get my hands on them but my aunt is strongly against it.
Alright, I wanna watch soccer already. Been trying to multi-task by watching soccer and updating but I can't. Anyway, I know my updates is getting from bad to worse but, I've been lacking the inspiration or maybe I've been rather screwed up lately. Sorry guys. But still, thanks for reading. Cheers!