information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Current Mood, Confused and Vexed.
Monday, March 26, 2007 8:37 PM
Well, my mood hasn't been nice lately. The doctor have already certified that I've got an eye infection. Thanks to my colored contacts. Yikes! Guess, I'm either gonna revert back to using glasses or normal contact lense. LOLS! Been considering changing to Gucci thick frame glasses. They look really hot and sexy man! Would love to own a pair or black thick frame from Gucci. HAHA!
I've been telling myself to save money but here I am, aiming and wanting to buy so many stuffs. How can?! Sigh! If only my shopping trips are bank-rolled by him, I would've gotten all my wish-list by now but he isn't being supportive towards my purchases. Anyway, my main priorities are settled. I've gotten my Black Ipod Video and my Fujitsu Laptop already. All I'm left with now is, that NUM flip flop, a new wallet and maybe the Agnes B. trucker cap that little mun wore. Saw the cap in her picture and that cap looks so HOT! I must go down to Agnes B. to have a shopping spree. Wanna get some matching stuffs to go along with my Agnes B. Voyage Bag. HAHA! That's my school bag for my poly. =)
Oh yeah, went to trim my hair just now. Have my sides even out and now, my hair looks much neater than before. I'm no longer a shaggy dog. Mwahahaha! Plus, I'm super pleased with my hair now. However, I can't style my hair for now cause my eye is infected and my vision's blur. Hopefully, it'll be fine when I wake up tomorrow cause I wanna fetch baby. Sigh. Haven't seen her since friday till now and its been 3 days already. =(
And, been trying to convince my dad to increase my allowance cause I'm going to poly now. Hopefully, he'll increase it to make my life more "fruitful" when I'm in poly. HAHAHA! And, I'm having mixed feelings. On one hand, I'm hoping for poly to start soon so that I'll be getting allowance from my dad again. However, on the other hand, I don't want my school to start cause it'll mean I have lesser opportunity to spend with baby. Sigh! Alright, I've got nothing much to write already. Thanks for reading. Cheers!
Labels: infected eye, medicines