information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Mood Swing Session.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 3:04 PM
Alright, I'm starting to find blogging a lil' boring. Mainly because my computer is kinda screwed up. Went Vivocity yesterday with Baby, Dora and Li Rong. Watched "Music and Lyrics" which is quite a good film; I LOVE IT. Furthermore, I sat beside 2 gays. HAHAHAHA! Indian and Chinese, black and white. Kept hearing the indian gay talking loudly in a girl's tone throughout the movie. Had myself entertained as a result.
We had Carl's Jr that nearly killed me. Gargantuous burgers that I have to gorge myself and to make me swallow the burger better, I had to keep drinking the coke. Imagine how much calories I've put into my mouth for that meal? Next, went walking about and bought baby a wallet for our 2 months anniversary. Ain't some expensive label like Gucci or LV ok. Well, not that I'm being stingy but my budget has been kinda tight lately.
Went to Topshop to look at clothes and I wanted to buy a couple of shirts but, I have to save money so I couldn't get them. Then, we went to Gap and I wanted to get a berms but it cost $115 for a pair? I'd rather wait til' I go Japan again man. It only cost me about $69 when I bought my Gap berms in Japan. Shopping in S'pore is just so expensive.
My dad plans to go Hong Kong during the end of april to visit our relatives there. However, I seriously doubt it'll even materialise. At the rate that my dad does his stuffs and planning? NO WAY! And I've been asking my dad to get me a new Ipod but he refuses to budge. He insist that I continue to use my old Ipod which is already about 4 years old. Please, I'm not into "old school" stuffs alright. Moreover, I've lost the charger. What a good opportunity to change my Ipod yeah?
Anyway, I feel like a idiot right now. Reason being, I suddenly feel like changing my cellphone. HAHA! Yeah, I know I just changed it about 4 months ago but, I'm so bloody in love with that W850i. However, I know my dad will NEVER get me a new cellphone cause I just got my current cellphone 4 months ago and I still have my Dopod 818 pro and my Nokia 6680 lying in my drawer; untouched and un-used. LOLS!
Lastly, I'm really pissed with waiting for my watches. Sigh! I wanna get my hands on that Panerai 1950 8-Days Gmt (Pam 233) and that Panerai Marina Logo(Pam 005). Damn, a Pam 233 actually arrived in the shop but the manager grabbed it already and now, I've to wait for the next shipment to arrive. Sheesh, waited for about 6 or 7 months already you know? Sigh. Well, I think I shall end here cause I'm kinda bored already. My sister just went out but I ain't going out cause I'm super uber broke. Sigh.