information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Current Mood, Happy and Excited.
Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:48 PM
Yo guys, after being tied up with my rugby and debate training, i haven't been able to update till now. But, I'll try my best to update on a regular basis. :) Anyway, went out with my aunt, sister and her boyfriend last night to orchard. Had dinner with them at Sakae Sushi in Heeren and I bought 3 more polo shirts from Canterbury. Yeah! :P Headed to Wisma's Topman after that cause my sister's boyfriend wanna get some shirts. After that, my aunt and I headed to Toa Payoh Central.
As for today, I went to Tampines Mall to collect my contact lenses and also bought 3 pairs of bermudas from Springfield. :D Well, I've been looking for bermudas but I haven't seen any pair that I fancy till just now at Springfield. HAHA! I've seen bermudas from Abercombie & Fitch, Gap, Docker, Esprit and many more but none was to my liking. :X After I bought my bermudas, I headed to the mrt station to wait for baby.
We went to Popular cause baby wanted to buy a chinese assessment book. HAHA! She's pretty hardworking yeah? Compared to me, she's so much better than me. LOLS! Ate at Long John Silver after that before I send baby home cause baby has some math homework not done. :(
Alright, that's probably all that happened in my life today. :D I've gotto run now cause I still have to reply to 2 letters from baby and a letter from clarice(baby's cute younger sister). HAHA! Then, I still have to pack my stuffs for tomorrow's rugby training. Geez, bag's gonna be pretty heavy cause I have to bring laptop to school tomorrow. Grrr~! Thanks for reading yeah? Cheers!