information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Current Mood, Lost of Words.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:09 PM
Yo guys, its been a while since I last updated my blog yeah? So sorry about it. Well, my school has started and I've been pretty busy lately. Thus, I haven't been able to update. Anyway, my class is pretty small compared to secondary school days. There is only about 16 people inside my class. And, they are all nice people except for a few black sheep. Yeah, there's a few ass holes inside that's making me pissed at times. Ain't gonna mention any names though. :D
And, I'm gonna join contact rugby for my cca in poly. Wohooo! Finally, after missing 5 years of actions, I'm gonna be able to play the game again. YEAH~! Oh yeah, I might be joining that "Kungfu Sanda Club" too. Still considering cause its the only martial art club that's closest to muay thai in school. However, my priority is rugby and I'm gonna put full concentration on it. HAHA!
And, I'm gonna go back to my muay thai training on may. Alright, my fist is itching to put on those boxing gloves now. Been watching "Ramon Dekker's Muay Thai Career Highlight" and "Rocky 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Rocky Balboa" and I'm really yearning to get onto the ring. Arghhh!
Anyway, my relationship has been kinda rocky lately. Ain't gonna go into details but I'm worried that I'm slowly losing baby already. Sigh. She seems to be slipping away from my grip now. Sigh.
Went down to fetch her from school today and saw baby running her 2.4km. Wanted to run with her but I was wearing my birkenstock sandal. Sigh. Well, baby really look so cute when she's running okay. Small in size and with a underweight bodyframe, I didn't expect her to run so fast.
Went to Compasspoint to have dinner with baby and Li Rong at Macdonalds and then, we went to Popular to get our stationaries. LOLS! After that, Li Rong left and we also leave to take a bus to baby's place. Didn't get to send her to her door today cause of some issues. Sigh. Alright, thinking about this just makes me feel depressed. Sigh. Ain't gonna continue updating cause I really don't have the mood at all. Sigh. Thanks for reading yeah? Cheers!