information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Current Mood, Random.
Monday, April 30, 2007 10:46 PM
Yo guys, i don't know what to update today cause everything's pretty screwed up lately. So many things happened over the past few days and its taking a toll on me alright. I don't wanna be put across as some emo-kid or whatever okay. I ain't no paul twohill or what-so-ever!
Had rugby training today and because of some ignorant imbeciles that couldn't understand simple english, i'm covered with bruises and cuts all over my body now. Mainly my legs and arms. Ain't gonna elaborate or people might think i'm being a wimp.
And, my relationship with baby is in a mess right now. Everything is getting from bad to worse and it seems like we're heading to a dead-end where the only way out is, break up. Sigh. It hurts real badly okay. I seriously hate that stupid boy/girl~! Wonder what to call that person since she's a butch? I feel like tearing her apart and mince her meat to feed those stray dogs and cats near my neighbourhood! I wanna rub salt into her eyes and use toothpick to poke her eyeballs alright?!!!! Grrrr! I wanna use whatever inhuman tortures to crucify her! I wanna make her realise the true meaning of PAIN!
Gosh, i sounded really scary didn't i? Who cares? All i know is, i'm going crazy okay? Baby just called me a liar and ask me to go away. Sigh. I'm speechless; i don't know what to say or write. I don't wanna blame her or whatever. I don't wanna scold her or update and make her seem like some evil girlfriend okay. Sigh. I shall stop here. Thanks for reading. Cheers!