information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Current Mood, Severe Moodswing.
Monday, April 09, 2007 11:49 PM
Yo guys, my day's been, i'd say, great? Yeah, maybe. Anyway, fetched baby today and we went to the library and study cause I don't wanna see baby slacking as she's taking her o levels this year. I know what's gonna await her if she ever slacks; I've had my fair share of what's gonna happen so, I ain't lettin' that happen to baby.
And, my poor dog is ill right now. Brought him to the vet and he has a huge packet of medicine to eat. Plus, he had a jab to make him feel better. It really aches my heart to see him enduring all this shit okay. He's like a son to me alright. Sigh. Hopefully, he'll get better soon.
Alright, I don't know what to type already. I'm having a severe moodswing right now. Tried to control it but I can't. Had a wonderful time chatting with baby on the phone from about, 10pm? Well, we talked for 46minutes on my house phone and another 1hrs and 5mins on my cellphone. Sigh, wanted to talk longer but baby wanted to hang up. Thus, I'm feeling rather moody right now. Sorry if I seem unreasonable but I just miss baby so much alright.
Anyway, I shall just end here cause I don't really have the mood to continue updating. Or maybe, there's nothing much to update anymore. What else can I say? I'm gonna fetch baby again tomorrow at 2:30pm? Or what? I really don't know. Sorry about it. Thanks for reading though. Cheers!
Baby, I really miss you so much. I wanna hear your voice, I wanna hug you tight, I wanna hold you closely in my arms. Sigh. I want her here beside me right now. Alright, I know its impossible. Sigh. Thanks for everything that you've done for me. I appreciate them all.