information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Label, Chrystle Chan Jia Hui
Monday, April 09, 2007 12:09 AM
Yo people, haven't been able to update my blog cause I've been tied up with so many stuffs lately. Been watching Rocky dvds like nobody's business. I simply love em' alright. Rocky's the man for me; he's got the determination that a fighter's supposed to have and he's got the guts and the will that every fighter would wish for. LOLS~
Anyway, went out with baby for the whole day yesterday. My dad fetch me to baby's place at 11am and we went to Plaza Singapura for breakfast together. Yeah, we had Mos Burger and then, we went walking around. Baby kept trying to tempt me to get the stussy cap but, I didn't get it in the end. Mwahahaha! We went to Heeren after our meal and walked around for awhile. Saw some familiar faces from my church too. After that, we went to Takashimaya to look around and we also went to Forever21 at Wisma. I kept asking and urging baby to get some stuffs or do some shopping but she just don't wanna budge. She's quite a thrifty girl yeah? I love her truckloads but its not because she's thrifty; its because I really love her.
Went to that new shopping centre called, Central after that. Gosh, that place is terrible. It has poor lay-out. I got pissed off after having a hard time finding the food junction. Thank goodness baby was so sweet to cheer me up and lighten me up. HAHA~ Luckily, there was Phad Thai in the food junction and I had em' while baby had "fried fish soup". Alright, I don't know what's that but it sure does taste nice. LOLS~
Went back to Plaza Singapura after the meal cause I wanted to watch "meet the Robinsons" but, the timing for the movie wasn't right so we didn't. Ended up walking around Plaza Singapura again and, went to "Music Junction" to look around and I saw a set of "Ninja Turtles Dvds". So I called my little brother and asked if he wants me to get em' for him. Gosh, they cost $56.90 so I had to ask him first to see if my dad's gonna pay for it or I ain't gonna get em' for him.
I also got myself a few of Rocky's dvd. Bought the part 2 and 4 but they didn't have part 1. So, I just paid up and left the shop to look for part 1 at "Sembawang Music Store". Luckily, they got em' and I quickly grabbed it before its gone. HAHA~! Went to Flash and Splash after that and baby got herself a pair of Paul Frank slippers. Man, they really look great and I'm so glad baby got em' cause I know she loves it. Then, we went to Outfitter Girls and I got for baby a shirt. I love the writings and I wanted her to have it. Its written, " don't make promises if you can't keep it.". Yeah, something like that. Just wanted to tease baby but, I know she'll be able to keep all the promises that she makes me to.
Walked awhile after that and then, we took a train back to Hougang Interchange. While waiting for the bus, baby shocked me. Yeah, she really shocked me. She wanted to take pictures with me. Can you believe that?! I was stunned alright. We've been together for nearly 3 months and she's never done that before okay. We took a couple of nice pictures and then, a really funny picture. Ain't anything dirty or horny alright, we're clean okay.
But, I didn't send baby straight home after we reach her place cause baby didn't wanna go home so early. Well, that's what I assume and I hope I got that right. HAHA~! We went to a void-deck and talked for awhile. Told her some stuffs and baby cried. She cried on my shoulder and I hugged her tight. Shan't elaborate more but, it was all sweet stuffs and I'm just so glad that I have baby and that she knows how much I feel for her.
After sending baby back home, I hitch a cab and go home. Then I realised that baby's all alone at home cause her family was out in Vivocity. Felt really upset and I began to get moody cause I wanted to spend more time with baby and accompany her while she's all alone at home. Sigh~ I miss baby so much now. Can't wait to see her tomorrow afternoon. I feel like hugging her right now and tell her how much I love her and how much she mean to me. Some bums don't know how much I feel for her and they start opening their god-damn big mouth and sprout nonsense by saying that I ain't serious about baby. Man, I really wanna tear their mouth apart cause those ain't the truth alright.
The truth is, I really love baby alot and I really mean it okay. Nothing's gonna stop me from loving her and nothing can make me leave me. I'm willing to make the committment and do anything for baby. From fetching her whenever I'm able to, to protecting her from any dangers or whatever things alright. She's not that same from my past relationships and I ain't gonna regard this wonderful relationship I have with baby like the past relationships I had okay. She's special and I really love her. That's final.
And thank you for reading my update. I gotto run cause I've to reply baby's email right now before I go to bed. Promised baby that I won't stay up too late. Furthermore, I've to wake up early and wait for baby's msg to see if her school ends early tomorrow or not cause I'm gonna fetch her from school tomorrow. Yeah, I'm getting to see her tomorrow.
Baby, you asked me the other time what I want and I told ya, " I want you." well baby, I really meant what I said okay. And when you asked me where'd I wanna go. Well baby, now let me tell you alright. " I wanna go to wherever place you are. Be it at any parts of the world or any ends of the Universe and Outerspace." Chrystle, I really love you.