information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Humans propose while heaven dispose.
Thursday, May 31, 2007 12:59 AM
Alright, today was a bloody damn boring day I'd say. Had lessons all the way to 3pm and then, went to the library with a bunch of my friends to the library to slack awhile before I head down to Toa Payoh Central to help my aunt remit some money back to her home.
After that, walked about in a hope to have a "mini-shopping spree" to subdue my shopping cravings. LOLS! But there weren't anything that caught my eye. But its okay cause, my dad will be bringing me and my litttle brother for shopping tomorrow. Mwahahahaha!
Anyway, I haven't seen her for ages. Thought, after her chinese o levels, we'll be able to meet a little more but, I was wrong. Sigh. Nevermind, I shall just "Let It Be" then. Keep thinking of her and missing her also wouldn't help anything right? Sigh. Like my title suggest, if there's no fate between us to meet, we will never meet no matter how hard we try yeah? Sigh.
Okay, I'm starting to feel drowsy now. Its 1:27am already. :X Thanks for reading yeah? Cheers!