information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Quote of the day, "Love ain't like a stroll in the park!"
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:49 PM
Yo guys, so glad that I'm able to update again. Though today wasn't a good day for me. Mainly because of several shits that happpened which simply made matters worst or I'd say, crashed my entire mood for the day. From the very minute I wake up, I was freakin' pissed with my hair wax cause it can't hold the back of my hair. Thus, I ended up with some screwed up hairstyle for the whole day. Geez!
Well, I got to meet baby today! Ate macs at Hougang Mall before loitering around baby's neighborhood till that particular shit happened and spoilt the day. It simply made baby cry so badly and left me helpless. All I could do was, hugging her tightly and wipe her tears ocassionally. Sigh. It was damn clear that I was the cause of all these shits. Sigh. I'm so sorry baby.
I just can't fathom why, I always fail miserably as a boyfriend. I can never bring joy and happiness to my partner. I'm forever making baby upset and I just keeps hurting her repeatedly despite knowing it's very painful to her. Sigh. I feel so useless, selfish, helpless and a whole junk load more of emotions. :X
Still, I just wanna assure baby that my love for her ain't that weak or whatever alright. I miss those moments when I hug her tightly in my arms and wipe her tears gently. :( Sigh. I don't know how to express my love for her anymore. At times, I'm worried I might be put across as being over-emotional or over-acting. Sigh. I just hope this love will never end cause, I really wanna spend the rest of my life with baby. Sigh. I just feel that we're really meant to be and simply made for each other. We understand each other so well that we can often expect or predict what we're gonna do to/for each other. :D
Alright, I'm feeling drowsy now. Gonna go back to my crib and have a early rest cause I might be watching the Champions League Final between Liverpool and AC Milan. :D Thanks for reading. ;)
Baby, I'm so sorry for everything okay. I didn't mean to hurt you so badly just now. Seriously, it freakin' aches my heart badly whenever I see you cry infront of me okay. I feel super damn useless whenever I see you cry but not being able to comfort you or share your misery. :( All I can do is, hug you tightly in my arms and wipe away your tears. But baby, I don't think that's enough. I wanna suffer those pains that you endure in your place; I wanna go through all those miseries on your behalf. I don't wanna see you cry for me anymore. Sigh. *Baby, I really love you so much.*