information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Another Food for thought.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 7:14 PM
Alright, I've decided to write another post titled "food for thought". I know its gonna be boring so, do bear with me and skip this if you find it a waste of time. By the way, its the sequel to the previous post and its about appreciation.
After much thinking, I've been wondering if human are born the way we are now or what? We only learn to appreciate after we lose something or someone. Like I said in my previous post, we always treat our girlfriend or boyfriend like a piece of thrash when they're with us but when they're gone, we cry like its the end of the world. Lets be fair and this world would be a better place to live in. Why can't we treat our partners the best after having them giving so much and treating us the best that they can?
Ain't it all about giving and taking? If you want others to treat you well, shouldn't you do likewise? There should be a balance yeah? Also, why must there cases of girlfriends cheating behind their boyfriend's back and vice versa? Honestly, if you really love your partner, why must you do this to them? And if your answer is that you don't love them anymore then why don't you leave them first before moving on to another relation?
But wait, in the first place, why aren't you faithful to your partner? You got together with him/her cos you love them in the first place yeah? Don't give me the bullshit that you didn't know his/her flaws initially cos if that's your answer then you're a damn bloody bitch/bastard. Cos love ain't about finding someone perfect! Its about learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Ask yourself, how'd you feel if you were in your partner's shoes?
You promise your partner that you'll love him/her forever and stuffs like that but when you leave him/her, those promises simply become garbages to be thrown into the thrash can huh? And when people question you about those promises you made, you become dumbfounded and sometimes, pissed or upset. Oh come on, you gotto face the music right? Promises ain't just a joke okay?! You're liable to fulfill whatever promises you've made cos its gonna be a committment that you'll keep to it when you make a promise.
Thus, the statement "Promises are meant to be broken" has been often used. But the fact is, this statement makes sense! Anyway, my mind is in a mess now and I doubt I can continue writing in a rational or in a sound mind. Cos I'm getting mentally irregular now. Geez! I'll continue my food for thought some other time yeah? Sorry. And I'm starting to feel that whatever I wrote infront might not make sense now. Sigh, but whatever it is, I hope you'll understand and pardon me if this post didn't make any sense to you.