information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
I'm Going Crazy!
Monday, July 02, 2007 11:42 PM
Damn it man! Starhub has got the worst service I've ever experienced! Geez! First, they're reception are so bloody lousy cos I can't get reception at most places while my sister's singtel could get. Then, they're so damn efficient in collecting money for the bill but never did they address to the customer's complains. WHAT THE HECK?!!! I thought they'll bloody stop the giro deduction from my bank account after I purposely left no money for them to deduct for 2 months and paid the bill at the starhub branch instead. End up, my $200 just got deducted for this month's bill. DAMN! That's supposed to be my allowance for the next 2 week alright?! If only they can be so efficient in their service providing and not in their collecting of bill. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!
Alright, I haven't met honey for ages and I really miss her like nuts. Sigh. I wanna go shopping with her. Who cares about the GST hike? Come on, its only 2% so don't make a big fuss about it. Anyway, honey has her chinese oral this thursday and I really hope she'll do well. She's super damn important to me and I seriously want the best for her.
Anyway, I'm still super damn pissed with starhub. So pissed that I can't update further cos I'm really burning like hell inside me. I wanted to call their customer service centre and scold the hell outta the officer but the hotline is close already. Arghhhh! Nevermind, I'll scold them tomorrow. If they don't have a good answer to my complain, I'll make them eat shit! DAMN!!!!!!!!! I'm going to explode! Grrrrrr!