information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
It all falls back to ground.
Thursday, August 23, 2007 9:10 PM
After a long wait, my holidays is finally here! But I can only relax till this sunday cos my rugby training will resume this monday. And I'll be away on a training camp from 10th sept to 12th sept cos the competition is nearing. Still, I'll ensure that I won't neglect honey and will continue to stand by her and support her during her exams. :D Then after her exam, we will be able to spend more time together. Yeah!
Seriously, honey is really a very good girlfriend. She treats me well, cares for me and always thought of my feelings before doing anything. Though she knows its tough being with me and that my flaws are too long to be written on a toilet roll, she still stood by me. Even at times when I threw my tantrum or whenever I get moody and upset over minor issues, she'd try her best to pacify me or cheer me up. Honestly, she treats me so well that its beyond mere words to describe how wonderful she has been to me. I'm really very thankful for everything that she has done.
Anyway, being able to be with honey is really my blessing and I know I've to appreciate and treasure her. Having her is all that I need and she's been really an amazing girl for me.
Alright, I got to go and have my shower now. I haven't bathe yet and its already 9:23pm. Geez!
Well, thanks for reading yeah? Cheers!