information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
tear my heart apart.
Thursday, August 02, 2007 10:53 PM
I'm feeling terrible inside now cos I'm missing honey so much. :( though I got to meet her today but it was for a super short moment only. Sigh. Also, I feel super guilty cause I got moody the other time just cause of the photos that she took with a guy. Sigh. Anyway, our relationship has took a big turn over the past few days. Its getting sweeter day by day and I've grown to be so attached to honey now. :P however, I'm afraid that honey might find me a pain in the arse and decide to leave me like how her friend left her boyfriend. Sigh.
And, my exams are coming real soon but I haven't started my revision yet. :X I'm starting to feel stressed now. Sigh. I shall just start my revision now and hopefully, I'll manage to survive this ordeal. :D Anyway, I'm feeling rather tired already. So I shan't update any further. Thanks for reading. Cheers!
Labels: chrystle chan