information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Where were you when I needed you most?
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:42 PM
Alright, today is just so damn funny. Firstly, I missed my bus while replying an sms and ended up hitching a cab to school that cost me a freakin' hell $10.50 which simply burnt a big hole in my wallet. Then, I attended the damn lecture and it was bloody packed with people. Ended up sitting on the stairs with my friends. Urghh! But the lecture was pretty good and I kinda learnt some stuffs. HAHA!
After that, we went to my favourite shop at Bukit Timah Plaza, "SingaporePools". Mwahahaha! Then we headed to the Nonya Eatery to have our lunch. :) Man, the mee rebus was super uber filling as usual. After our lunch, we went back to school and studied in the library. Actually, it was supposed to be a study session but after doing a few math question, I was enticed into playing CS cos my buddy was actually playing it just across me in the study room. Geez! We played till 7:30pm before my daddy arrives to fetch me. Yes, my dad fetches me when he finishes work early or whenever I end late.
And, my rugby training camp has been postpone. Oh yeah, all of a sudden, I just realised that I haven't shopped for ages and I have quite some stuffs that I wanna get. Mainly, some nice berms and probably a new wallet and some shirts. Oh, and maybe a new bag too. Nevermind, I shall wait for me to be on-form in my bets then I'll go shopping. HAHA! Anyway, I'll be watching tonight's match between Tottenham and Everton. :D Yeah, I bet on this match. Else, I won't even waste my precious sleep for the match. HAHAHA!
Hmm, seems like that's all about my update. I shan't update on other issues as I doubt there's even a point to do so.