information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
all i want is you.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 10:16 PM
Today's another boring day of my holiday. Didn't go out today cos I was freaking tired. Yeah, watched soccer this morning at 2:30am and I'm gonna do the same tonight. HAHA! Well, if I'm meeting honey then I won't watch but honey have got some remedial going on so she won't be able to meet me I guess. Sigh. Alright, she's having her o levels this year so I've gotto be more understanding and supportive.
Also, I've decided to change my wallet to something that's within my budget. Been rather broke lately so I'll most probably get a Braun Buffel leather wallet. Anyway, its not that bad cos the logo is pretty cute. HAHA! Yeah, the little buffalo looks damn funny. Maybe I'll go and get it tomorrow if I can win my soccer bets tonight. Else, I've to wait till school reopens when I get my allowance again.
Oh, and my cellphone is so screwed now. Or maybe, its been screwed up for quite some time. Always, it gets overheated and by just holding it, I could feel the heat already. Wonder when it'll just explode and then I'll get into the headline cos Sony Ericsson apparently has got something to answer since I didn't get any fake battery or whatever. HAHAHA!