information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
fragile hearts will break someday.
Saturday, September 22, 2007 5:27 PM
Alright, I just deleted the previous update cos I wrote some stuffs which I bet darling is gonna be so mad at me. Anyway, I've changed my blogskin in a bid to help me update my blog on a regular basis cos my old blogskin has simply fallen from grace. HAHA! Well, its saturday today and I'm stucked at home cos I've skipped today's rugby match. Yes, I've been missing training like nobody's business but, I'll be back soon. I just wanna enjoy this holiday after having tortured my pathetic brain for so long. And, I'm not gonna work for this holiday cos I've got something on during this holiday. Well, I have a part-time job all these while okay. Every weekend, I go to work by studying soccer news and then walking all the way to the singaporepools to bet is my job. HAHA! And every monday and thursday, I also strives hard in a hope to strike Toto with sheer damn luck alright. While every other wednesday, saturday and sunday, I'm also busy wishing that the numbers that I bought will match the numbers that have appeared on the top 3 prizes for that night's 4-D draw.
So, actually, I work harder than my sister who only goes to work for few hours a day and not everyday of a week. And tonight, I've studied hard enough and have placed my hopes on a few particular teams already. Teams shall not be mentioned to prevent any disputes of false tips claim. HAHA! Still, from the start of my holiday till this very minute, I have never asked my dad for my allowance cos its holiday okay. So don't ever label me a wastrel or whatever shit cos even though I don't work, doesn't mean I continue to depend on my dad during my holidays okay. Even during that long holiday after my o levels, I didn't even ask a single cent from my dad okay.
Alright, maybe I sounded rather agitated in the paragraph above but its all because of some mouths that goes around saying nothing but rubbish. Anyway, back to the topic, darling just message me to tell me that she tried to buy some assessment books but there weren't any at the bookstore that matched her requirement. I shall give her the benefit of doubt and hopefully, she'll be able to get some assessment books soon.
If my heart is a pen, it would write you a love letter.If my smiles are crayons, it would color you a rainbow.If my days are numbered, I would spend it all with you.Cos nothing, nothing matters more to me than you.