Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
Wohooo! Yesterday's bets were awesome man. Got most of my predictions correct and won a little bit of money. Watched the Chelsea game and as predicted, the scoreline was 4-0 at full time. After that, I continued with watching Barcelona's game and as predicted, Barcelona win by 2 goals margin. HAHA! Slept about about 5am with a wide smile on my face. Woke up at about 1pm today and headed to S'porepools to collect my winnings and also buy Toto for tonight's draw before coming back to play majong with my sister and aunt. Played only for awhile till about 4plus before my sister left for work and I'm once again stucked at home to laze around. Urgh.
Actually, wanted to go town to send my cellphone for servicing but I was freaking lazy. Oh yeah, been looking at Iphone's advertisement lately and its superb man. The phone is the sex! A must-have gadget cos of its beauty and elegance. Gosh! Who cares if the camera is only 2 megapixel? The other features like youtube and stuffs have compensate them all. Alright, talking about it further is making my heart itchy. Ahhhh!
Oh, and I haven't got to go shopping for ages. What am I gonna wear when school reopens? The same old shirts that I wore last term? Sigh. Been too occupied with some stuffs lately and its most probably gonna take up my whole holiday. Urgh. I also don't know what clothes to get cos there's nothing that have caught my eye lately. Well, think I'm gonna end here already cos there's nothing much for me to update now. Thanks for reading. Cheers!
Darling, whatever others say, don't bother or get affected.
Don't listen to by-stander's shallow remarks for they know nuts.
Use your heart to decide and conclude whether I'm true to you or not.
I know I'm lousy but my feelings for you are true.