information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
thank God i found you.
Sunday, September 23, 2007 11:26 AM
HAHA! Just went to read my older updates and couldn't help but laugh at myself for being so foolish in the past. Holding onto things that weren't supposed to be mine in the first place. So many times, I should have just let them go but I kept trying to salvage the relationship and ended up making myself upset and stuffs. Still, like my title suggest, thank God I've found honey cos she's successfully given me a sense of security. Also, after reading those post, just realised how much Jasmine has done for me as a friend in my times of struggle to get back on my feet. Indeed a great friend of mine. Well, I'm writing all these doesn't mean I still missing anyone of them okay. I've let them all go and we've all moved on with our lives.
Anyway, yesterday's bets weren't too good. I won some while lose some too. Hopefully, tonight's gonna be something good or I'm gonna be so screwed. HAHA! Still feeling rather tired cos I had a long majong session with my dad, aunt and elder sis. Hmm, lost about $20? Around there or maybe alittle more. We played till about 3plus before stopping and go to bed. Still remember the times when my sister's boyfriend would come to our place and play majong together till the next day 7am then he'll go home. And we usually start from about 8-9pm. HAHA! Those were the days and because of those overnight majong, my pimples never fail to give me headache.
Hmm, Honey is laughing at my new blogskin now. What an idiot right? Stupid skinny bag of bones. And, she's refuse to tell me what's clarice's blog despite all my pleas. Urgh! I wanna read about clarice's daily activities! Nevermind, I shall try to find it with my own ways. Mwahaha! Alright, thanks for reading yeah? Cheers!