information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
today is better than yesterday.
Monday, September 24, 2007 8:21 PM
HAHA! Today's quite a funny day cos I accompanied my little brother to the chinese physician to check him out cos he's still feeling rather sick even after being discharged from hospital. The doctor massage my brother and after that, I also asked him to check my back cos its been aching for days. Ended up having my entire back massaged and I could even hear my bones cracking after he press my back. After that, I feel so much better and my back ache is no longer in pain anymore. Wohooo!
And, I got to meet honey today! Well, we didn't really did much except that we sat at the bench in the playground near her place and talked. We talked about so many stuffs and some issues was really hilarious. So, that idiot kept laughing at me till I have to bite her arm. But, because of that bite, she cried and I felt so guilty. Sigh. Really ache my heart to see her cry. Didn't expect my bite to be so painful. All my fault. I'm sorry, skinny idiot/monkey.
nicholas only love chrystle; not clarice or any other people.