information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Dreams are never reality.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:49 PM
my greatest love. (chrystle's younger sister.) HAHAHA!

Well, woke up today feeling damn terrible cos my eyes were hurting damn badly. Couldn't open my eyes till I washed with running water. Urgh! After that, realised that my lips are badly cracked and there's dried blood on both my upper and lower lips. Sigh. Once again, had to keep washing till the pain subsides. After that, bummed around my house before heading to my favourite place, SingaporePools to collect my winnings from today's morning matches. HAHA! Then, I went to the bank and deposit my winnings before heading home to rest. Didn't step out of my house after that cos I really didn't felt good at all. Sigh.
Next, honey is mad at me now and I don't even know what've I done wrong. Sigh. Nevermind, all I can do for her now is to help her in every single ways that I can for her O Levels. Though I'm not a fine example that she can follow, at least I'm a living example of someone who has screwed up his O Levels cos of underestimating the exam. HAHA! Well, there's no room for regrets anymore since its all over long ago. Still, I hope that skinny idiot will realise that by not studying hard for O Levels is akin to playing with fire or maybe worse, its simply suicide. Well, I'm a living proof and honey witness my situation when I collected my results. LOLS!
Anyway, that's all I'm gonna update today. Thanks for reading. Cheers! *p.s/ valencia is gonna kick chelsea's arse! Wohooo!