information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
finally, i got my driving license!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 4:53 PM
Alright, finally got my driving license after waiting for ages. Been wanting it since day one and now, I've finally gotten it. Couldn't sleep last night and I kept rolling around the bed. My mind was filled with my driving test and nothing else. Rolled on the bed from 9:30pm all the way till 1:30am. And that's freakin' 4 hours man! Anyway, cabbed down to the driving centre in the morning. The tester was pretty alright except, rather strict and fierce. But thank goodness, I managed to pass and got 6 points which I felt was supposed to be 2 but I shan't argue since its already a pass. HAHA! And what shocked me most was, the test was supposed to be about 45mins but I was done after 15mins and I thought I was gonna fail but when we entered the room, I saw him tick the "pass" box and I immediately smiled and told him, "thank you sir." HAHA! Yeah, sounded like a geek.
After that, had to watch some crappy video about how dangerous driving can be and stuffs like that. Then after the video, I still got to go up to the 2nd level and apply for my driving license. In the meantime, called my dad, aunt and honey to inform them that I've passed my driving. Also told my dad that I'm gonna go and get the car from him immediately after I'm done with everything. My dad kept saying no initially and that its very dangerous to drive such a fast car all by myself. Well, knowing me, a spoilt brat of my dad, I refused to listen to him and told him I'm gonna go down by hook or by crook. HAHA! After that, went down to the main office to buy the p-plate that cost me $10. Then I cabbed all the way to Jurong and meet him. Damn, the bloody cab fare cost me $20 man! Geez!
Reached his workplace and then I waited for ages before he came out. The minute he saw me, he quickly take my test sheet to see if I've really passed or what. He said he couldn't believe that I managed to pass at my first attempt. HAHA! Went to put the p-plate after that before leaving to have lunch with my dad and his friends. Was made to do my first parallel parking over there and luckily, I managed to do it at first attempt with 1 car infront and behind of me. HAHA!
After we finished our meal, I left first to go school and meet my friends to get my books. And guess what? I lost way and ended up in Tuas! HAHAHA! Had to stop by and ask a uncle directions. After that, got back to the highway and, for the first time in my life, I managed to cruise the highway and the feeling was awesome! Shan't state what speed did I cruised at or my dad will probably scold me. After that, I quickly slowed down and thank God I slowed down cos there was a traffic police car ahead and I felt super lucky cos had I not slowed down, I'm gonna be in deep shit. So, I've decided to drive safely from now onwards and also slow. HAHA!
Reached school early and I actually did a vertical parking at a slope in school. HAHA! It was straight and the position of the car was at the center of the lot. Super pleased with it! Anyway, let my buddy, alvin drove for awhile in the school compound before I took over the wheels and headed home. Still gotto go and meet my dad later. Well, today's really a wonderful day for me. Wohooo! Thanks for reading and sorry if you somehow got offended by my post. I'm sorry. Cheers!