information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
holidays ending.
Monday, October 08, 2007 5:30 PM
Sigh. Like my title suggest, my holidays is gonna be over soon. Urgh! Heard from my classmates that school is gonna reopen on the 15th October which is just a week away. Sigh. And I haven't bought any new shirts yet and I can't possibly wear the same clothes when school reopen right? But there hasn't been any nice designs lately. Urgh! However, lady luck hasn't been too bad on me cos thank goodness, portsmouth won last night. Mwahaha! Tonight's Toto is 5.5million. Woah! If I really got that bloody damn luck to strike it, I'll donate 500 grand to charity. HAHAHA! Oh well, I'm dreaming again. LOLS!
Anyway, gonna be going back to school with my friends to get books for next semester. Sigh! Need to spend money on those books and lecture notes again. Urgh! And, honey's o levels are coming real soon already and it'll only end on 7th November. Sigh! Then she'll be leaving for Korea on the 15th November. Oh well, no choice then. Actually planned a trip to the zoo with honey and li rong but now, I doubt it'll materialise. Alright, I've gotto run now. My aunt is nagging me to have my dinner now. Urgh! Thanks for reading. Cheers!