information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
nothing's gonna change my love for you.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:10 PM
Just sent my cellphone for servicing this morning. Its been pretty screwed up for ages but I was plain lazy to send it for servicing only till last night when I realise the waranty will end yesterday! Thank goodness honey accompanied me to town and send my cellphone to servicing or I'll be freakin bored alone. LOLS! But I felt so guilty when I couldn't send honey home cos I was rushing to school. Sigh. Hopefully, honey doesn't blame me for this. Cos I really wanted to send her home but time just doesn't permits.
Oh, like I mentioned, school officially starts today for me cos I skipped school yesterday to go out with my family yo! HAHAHA! Went to Swissotel yesterday for buffet and the food there are really delicious! Especially the Penang Laksa, Chocolate Fondue and the Durian Paste! LOLS! After that we went to Parkway Parade and its so freaking boring there that I nearly fell asleep there.
Oh, back to topic, school was awesome today cos I only had 3 hours lesson and its all over. Wohooo! but tomorrow, school is gonna end at 5pm and I'll be super sad. Sigh! Life is really getting boring for me nowadays since school have started. And chances of meeting honey is gonna be so tough cos her exams are starting. Sigh. And what's the point of passing when my dad doesn't trust me to drive his car?! And everyone thinks my dad will get me a car but that's like wishful thinking cos my dad doesn't print money alright. Sigh. Life is just so unfair when my cousin can get her personal car when she got her driving license but me?! Urgh! I shall stop updating now cos my mood is totally foiled but this issue. Sigh.