information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
screwed up connection.
Sunday, October 28, 2007 11:28 PM
Been wanting to update for ages but my internet connection hasn't been nice to me. Urgh! Anyway, friday was baby's birthday. Hoooray! Also, big thanks to my dad for letting me use the car the whole day and he ended up having to take a cab home after work. Lols. Went to fetch honey from her place immediately after my lesson ended. Felt really weird driving beside honey cos she kept looking at me and commenting about how serious I look like when I'm driving. HAHA! Anyway, we went to meet my classmates at Marina Square cos my best buddy is also celebrating his birthday on friday. Just that his actual birthday was thursday while friday's honey's actual birthday.
Walked about and waited for our table at Pizza Hut but the damn table never came. Urgh! We walked like some lost kids. Ended up going to Breeks to eat. Hehe. I shared with honey a set meal cos I really didn't have much appetite and knowing honey, a skinny monkey with the appetite of a mouse. Alvin, Steven and Sisi were surprised when I just ordered a set and I bet they thought I was being stingy but ended up, they realised I was right. Even with both me and honey sharing, we couldn't finish the set meal. Lols.
After the meal, we left on our own ways. As the time was still pretty early, I drove honey around punggol for fun. And as usual, she kept laughing at me for looking serious when I'm driving. Lols. Anway, send her home at around 10 plus cos I didn't want her to spend too much time outside since she's still having her o levels.
As for today, nothing special actually. Other than just now, I drove to Tampines Mall with my elder sister and little brother. Alright, my little brother is a real joker. Cause I ask my sister to call my dad if he wanted me to pump petrol cos its nearing the empty indicator. Upon hearing that, my little brother kept saying " kor, pump petrol please." HAHA! He was worried cos I told him if the petrol finishes, he will have to push the car. LOLS! Then he said he brought his wallet and could pay for the petrol. HAHAHAHA! My sister then asked him how much did he have and he said, about $40. He's even richer than me. Anyway, I told him that wasn't enough to pump and he kept asking me to pump and pay first. HAHA! Laughed my butt off man.
Oh yeah, when we're reaching home, he kept looking at the fuel indicator and also kept saying, " Wah jie, lucky we reach home ah. No need to push car." HAHA! Yes, that's my brother, a big joker. LOLS!
Labels: chrystle's boy