information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Tuesday, a day called tues-day and not wed-nes-day.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:39 PM
Today has been a rather terrible day for me. Or at least, my tummy. HAHA! Firstly, woke up rather early today at about 12pm cos I had to pack some stuffs in my room. After that, went to meet honey and initially, we kept walking around hougang mall cos we couldn't decide what we wanna eat. In the end, I suggested going to hougang point and have our meal. Made her tried Penang Laksa and I think honey likes it cos she ate quite alot but didn't finish everything. So, being her boy, she asked me to help her finish hers when I still have mine to finish. Honey probably thinks she's dating a wrestler or giant that has a huge appetite. Well, I nearly died and my tummy felt as though it was gonna explode. Didn't manage to finish honey's penang laksa but I did help her to eat some.
After that, we walked about at the supermarket upstairs and after that, send honey home. On the way back to honey's place, my tummy ached and I needed the restroom. HAHAHA! Quickly rushed to the nearby community centre and along the way, honey kept laughing at me. As usual, another idiot behaviour from a skinny idiot. HAHA! Anyway, honey was upset with me when I send her home cos she said she doesn't wanna go home so early. Naughty idiot right? Her O Levels are so near and she still wanna relax so much. Urgh! This skinny monkey really doesn't know how it feels to screw up your o levels yet. Despite having me as her living example, she's still not afraid. Sigh.
Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed now. Yes, its only 9:50pm but I'm gonna try and sleep now so that I can wake up and watch soccer later without feeling tired and stuffs. HAHAHA! Thanks for reading. Cheers!
Chrystle chan is a skinny idiot.But I still love this skinny idiot of mine.she is a real big (literally and not physically) idiot, but she's very important to me.I've fallen deeply in love with this idiot, that I can't stop thinking about her.but this idiot is always irritating me ( in a fun and cute way), I feel weird without her.without this idiot irritating the shit outta me, I doubt my life would be so wonderful.So, I'm definitely not gonna let this idiot go cos this idiot is gonna be mine for life.but if this idiot decides to leave me, I know its because I've become a bigger idiot than her.HAHAHA! this is written by an idiot's lover to his darling idiot, chrystle chan.