information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Wonderful day.
Monday, October 01, 2007 10:03 PM
What a wonderful day I've had today. Firstly, played majong immediately after I've woken up and had my shower which is around 1pm. Played till about 3pm before my sister left for work and then I bummed around at home before leaving for orchard to collect my cousin's bermudas. After that, headed to Toa Payoh to have my hair cut and its freakin' short now. However, my aunt beg to differ and she insist that my hair looks like it hasn't been cut. Urgh! Maybe its still long but I've really cut my hair.
Anyway, wanted to get a new wallet just now when I was in town but my aunt asked me to wait cos my uncle is going to the states and can get it cheaper over there. Hmm, still in dilemna which brand I should get. While Gucci is rather pricey, I'm sick of using Hugo Boss. As for Bottega Venetta, my aunt and sister thinks its ugly. Sigh. As for Braun Buffle, its logo is cute and its value for money. HAHA! Alright, shall just drop this topic first and think about it another time.
Oh, school holiday is ending soon. Sigh! School is starting on the 15th of the month and its really sad to know it man. Imagine, I've only about 2 weeks of holiday left. What the hell?! And I'm gonna be back in school, suffering from all those long hours in lectures and hearing those ancient old lecturers talk about those stuffs that seems so foreign to me. Sigh! That's just gonna kill me alright? The only thing that's making me happy now would be my end of the year holiday which I'm definitely gonna go even if I have school. YES, I'm gonna skip lectures just to go overseas. HAHA! Okay, I shall end here already cos I'm getting restless and I still haven't had my bathe yet. Well, I just came home with my dad after having a meal with him. Thanks for reading. Cheers!