information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
ain't no lucky day for me yo.
Monday, November 26, 2007 10:05 PM
Damn! My cellphone is giving me some shit right now. My friends can't hear me when I call them. Urgh! The phone is barely 2 months old and now this shit? I was like, "What the F*@#! Not again please." Come on, I just changed my old phone cos it was giving me so much problems and now this new phone? What's with the technology man. Can't they even manufacture something that's reliable? Sheesh! Anyway, my dad's gonna let me use the car tomorrow cos I've to bring my aunt to the Philippines Embassy to do some documents. Well, she's leaving this thursday. And I know my life is gonna be tough when she's away. Sigh. Nobody to iron my clothes so I've to wear whatever that's hanging in my wardrobe. Rahhhhhhh!
And, I'll most probably go down to Century Square tomorrow after school to send the damn cellphone for servicing. Trust me, they're gonna get hell from me. I ain't gonna spare them any blushes alright. Its totally unacceptable to have a cellphone that just screws up after about 2 weeks okay. I experienced several problems after using the cellphone for 2 weeks but decided to wait and see what's gonna happen. End up, it just got worse.
Oh, and I did something stupid on sunday. Went to buy a dvd recorder on an impulse and my dad was super mad at me cos he felt I was conned. The recorder cost about $530 and he felt it was way too expensive. So, guess what? I went down after my church and with my offensive-argue-style, I managed to get a full refund. But its not that simple alright. The dvd can't be used and the damn salesman was super rude alright. I asked him how do I fix the recorder to my cable box and he said, "Its your problem. You have to find a way." I was bloody damn pissed by his poor ethics and decided to go ahead with my refund since he's attitude suggest that he doesn't need me to patronise his store. Come on, you're in the service sector and this is how you treat your customers? I bet the uncles in the wet market can do a better service than that imbecile alright.
I shan't dwell on that issue cos its starting to prick me. Well, my common tests are coming real soon and I'm freaking stressed. Haven't been studying diligently so its natural that I'm feeling scared now. I just can't wait for everything to end and hopefully, 21st December will come soon so that I can go Australia! Wohooo. I wanna get outta town for awhile please. Though I'd rather go New Zealand than Australia, but its better than nothing. Lols. Still, I'd love to go New Zealand someday. Not forgetting Switzerland, Germany, Turkey, Paris, Israel and the most important one, South African's Cape Town! Ahhhhhh. That place is super duper cool okay. HAHA!
Hmmm, gotto go study for my test tomorrow. Hope I can survive the ordeal without and hitches. If I flop this test, I'll most probably be so dead since my other modules are already in a dire state by itself. Sigh.
I miss you, chrystle jia hui's youngest sister; clarice chan jia jing. HAHAHA!