information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
all i'm left with is that old picture of you.
Monday, November 19, 2007 11:15 PM
Overslept this morning and only woke up at 7am when my lesson starts at 8am. HAHA! Rushed like a nutcrack and I showered in some army-style just to ensure that I wouldn't be late for school. Thank goodness the traffic wasn't congested today and I managed to reach school within 15 minutes. Mwahaha! And, my psp was outta battery this morning. Urgh! Had a super boring day because of that cos I can't play my games when I'm bored. Sobs.
Next, lessons today were superb cos its not as boring as usual except for that damn AEL Practical which I don't even understand a single shit the lecturer says. Was walking around in class to copy my friend's reading cos I was way too lazy to do the circuit and stuffs. HAHA! After school, got a ride around school on Faizal's bike and it was hell lots of fun. But that bloody idiot scare the shit outta my arse when he did a lower cornering and I felt as though the bike was gonna fall to the ground. Lols. And seriously, its not funny cos its freakin' scary alright. That's like the first time I ever I hitch a ride on a bike and what made things worse was, I didn't had any helmet on! HAHAHAHA! So imagine if we actually skidded or something, what would happen to my head? Well, only God knows I guess. Lols!
Then, went to eat chicken rice with Wei Lian, Jocelyn and Joanne. And, like Faizal, Wei Lian is another freakin' idiot alright. Kept braking on purpose just to make me get car-sick. Urgh! End up, he got scared when he realised I'm really gonna throw up. HAHA! Told him I get car-sick easily but he didn't believe and wanted to try. Hmm, should've vomitted on his car to give him a lesson. Lols! But he's a really nice guy alright. After dinner, he sent all the 3 of us home despite the recent rise in the oil prices. Oh yeah, and he's freakin' funny just now when he and Jocelyn stopped by my place to play with my dog. He's actually scared of my dog! Gosh! He's so much more lousy than Jocelyn alright. He got a shock when I showed him my dog's canine teeth. Here's what he said, " Wah! So big and sharp?!" And the next thing I know, he's already hiding inside his car with his window open to talk to us. HAHA! Its not like my dog will bite him right? LOLS.
Alright, I shall end here already. As for the title of my post today, I shan't talk about it but its just a compilation of whatever that has/is going through my mind since the day she left town. Have got a really strong urge to update more regarding about my title but I shall shut my gap and keep it all to myself. Thanks for reading. Cheers!