information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
curiousity kills the cat.
Thursday, November 01, 2007 10:51 PM
Hmmm, been addicted to my psp ever since I got it upgraded to download games. Haha! Anyway, life hasn't been interesting lately as everything seems like a normal routine where I wake up, bathe, change, go to school, study, come back home, eat, sleep and the cycle repeats again and again. Urgh! Been wanting to spice things up but its all futile effort. Sigh. And I'm damn pissed with my dad cos he still refuse to let me drive all the time. Geez! What's the use of rushing and getting my license so fast then. Also, he doesn't allow me to get a bike license. Sigh.
And, I just stained my new cellphone with blue ink. Geez! Tried using wet tissue to remove the stain but I've failed. Damn it man! Urgh! And I've been wanting to change my wallet for eons but I still haven't found a nice looking one. Not forgetting, a cellphone strap and some shirts! Sigh. But I know I gotto save money. Hehe.
Gonna go town with my classmates tomorrow. Can finally restock my facial products after wanting to go town to get it for ages. Lols. Then, I still have to get honey's present. Still haven't decide what to get for her when she seems to have everything already. Urgh! I can't get her stuff toys cos it ain't practical and it'll get dirty which is gonna be bad for honey's asthma. Sigh. Then get what? Clothes? But honey doesn't have any clothes in her wishlist. Gosh! I'm feeling stressed again. Rahhhhhhh!
Okay, I gotto stop here cos its getting late and my lesson starts pretty early tmr. Thanks for reading. Cheers!