information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
distorted truths, visually-impaired heart.
Sunday, November 18, 2007 10:17 PM
Hmm, honey is in korea now while I'm stucked here in Singapore. Urgh! She's been away for 4 days and life hasn't been easy alright. I'm still having difficulties coping with a life without her and its so damn tough that'll give a loud bang into my mind to remind me never to leave her. HAHA! She has become a crucial part in my life already. Sigh. Have been leaving her an sms everyday without fail but she has only replied once. Well, its probably because overseas sms-es are pretty pricey thus, she can't reply me too much. But I really miss her so much. I really feel like hugging her now. I don't want anything else; I just want her right now! Rahhhhhhh!
But all I can do is just look at her pictures in my cellphone. Sigh. Everytime my phone rings, I'd check to see if honey has msg-ed me but she didn't. Sigh. Oh, and I'm eating the cookies that honey made for me before she left town. Though they look funny but they're very cute in my eyes and I really appreciate what honey has done for me. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful girl. But seriously, the cookies taste delicious. Even if they're spoilt, mouldy or even poisonous; I'll still gobble them up cos its made for me by my precious honey. Hehe. I love her heaps!
Anyway, other than my struggles to cope with this uncomfortable and hard-to-accustom life without honey, everything hasn't been smooth either. Been wanting to get a bike license cos I'll definitely be able to buy a bike when I get the license unlike this freaking useless car license which I feel stupid getting it ahead of a bike license since I won't be having a car anytime soon. Damn it man! And my dad is against me from taking a bike license. Sigh. Screwed up life I'm having right? Sigh.
Went to Hougang point just now to fix my glasses cos I just changed the lense but it felt rather tight so I went down to some adjustments. After that, saw a really nice pair of Oakley half-frame glasses that'll cost $510 with lenses. Well, I know its not possible for me to get it cos I already have 2 glasses. Sigh. And I haven't got my wallet which I've been complaining for ages. Have decided to wait till I go Australia next month then I'll get it at the airport where its gonna be slightly cheaper. HAHA!
Alright, I shall end here cos I seriously have nothing to update anymore. Thanks for reading. Cheers!