information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
where is the love yo!
Monday, December 03, 2007 10:11 PM
Alright, haven't updated for ages cos my common tests are drawing near and I haven't started my revision. Yes, to be exact, it starts on the 10th and ends on the 13th December. HAHA! Just 3 days but its enough to drain my brain dry. Sigh. AEL is gonna be my main concern cos the lecturer is a bloody jackass that doesn't know how to teach for goodness sake. Trust me, he's teaching suck big time. So much that even the top student of my class can't understand what the hell he's talking. She's so damn hardworking please but she don't get a single shit that comes of that idiot's mouth. Geez! He's lessons are like breaks for the day cos whatever he says, we can't understand and whenever we ask, he'll give me crap like, "do yourself", "try first" and blah blah blah. Damn him alright?!
Went to town with WL and Jocelyn just now cos I gotto help my aunt collect her cellphone from SE. Walked about after that cos I wanted to get some clothes but nothing caught my eye. Sigh. Been searching for a plain ol' berms but I haven't seen any. Then, we window-shopped at Takashimaya. Oh wait, Jocelyn bought some gift card for God-knows-who and we walked to the bubble tea shop to get a drink. Thanks to Jocelyn, she gave both WL and I a treat. HAHA! Went around walking after that till around 7-ish then we headed left town. WL dropped me at Toa Payoh and I had to take a bus home. Sigh. No choice, I'm a poor kid who doesn't have a car cos my dad ain't no sugar daddy and he doesn't have a stash of cash to splurge on a car for me. Rahhhhhh!
Alright, other than day, my day was cool. Gonna rush my online assignments now cos its freaking due tomorrow and I've got 20 questions to complete? Mind you, it ain't no simple kindergarten maths alright. Urgh! Bloody Product and Quotient rule okay. Though I've learnt it before during my additional maths lessons last year, I can't do a question within 5 mins okay. Sigh. Guess, I gotto get back to my work right now. Thanks for reading. Cheers!