information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
yes, my life sucks!
Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:22 AM
Gosh! I'm so damn envious with some people. Sigh. They've got a car after getting their driving license but me? Nothing! Fucking shit! Yes, your eye weren't playing tricks on you. I just said FUCKING SHIT! And my dad doesn't allow me to get a bike license. What the fuck?! I hate my life alright. Everything sucks! My only hope of buying a car would be to strike Toto. HAHA! Yes, though the possibility is low, its chances is still higher than having my dad to buy me a car. Geez! Damn screwed up! My dad seriously screws up my life and all of my plans! He doesn't wanna get me a car and also doesn't allow me to get a bike license. Next, he always complains that I'm never faithful to a particular sports that I take up. But come on, I could've fought in my academy's muay thai fight team hadn't he been against me from fighting in the ring. My instructor already picked me but I had to turn him down. What the hell?!!
Look, now don't you think I'm right? My dad really screws up my life for goodness sake! Think I'm gonna go get my bike license soon. Ain't gonna give a fuck about what he says. If he wanna disown me then so be it. If he wanna chase me outta the house then make sure he really does it. At the end of the day, whether riding a bike is dangerous or not is my own damn business. If I die, its not as though he has to die with me right? Its my life that I'm risking; not his. And so what if riding a bike is dangerous? We've to die someday right? So what's the big deal? Even if I die now, its not like I care right? Trust me, I'm serious alright? I'm not fucking scared of death. Yes, not even a single bit.
I don't give a shit even if I've to put my life on the knife-edge every single day and let alone riding a bike. How dangerous can it be? Even if I meet with any accidents and become a handicap, I'm not gonna drag them into deep shit alright? I'll bloody commit suicide so that they won't have to trouble themselves by looking after me okay? Come on, how precious can life be? I'm sick of all those "textbook answers" about how precious and important life is. If life is that important then people wouln't be going for abortion or there won't be death penalties alright. Life is just like a piece of paper alright? When its time to throw it away, you just gotto do so. When its your turn to die, then you can't run away. If you're supposed to die this very minute, you can even die while shitting in the toilet alright? Maybe the pipes will collapse and smash your brain? Or you might fall to death even when you're climbing the stairs. Or maybe, you'll get bang by a car while crossing the road. Or you'll get choked while eating congee!
Which means, life is unpredictable so why bother so much? Treasure life? Come on, what's so great about a life that we've to treasure?! Screw that idea please. Life ain't that important. Bloody take a knife and slit my throat now. It ain't gonna make any difference to this earth right? When a person passes away, there'll be a newborn baby to take over the deceased's place on earth what. So why make so much noise? Everybody has to die so, does it matter if its early or late? Is there so many things in this earth that's interesting?!
SERIOUSLY, THIS IS A SCREWED UP WORLD.
AND MY LIFE IS A FUCKED-UP