information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
happy anniversary to you honey.
Saturday, January 12, 2008 10:12 PM
Today's post shall be dedicated all to honey cos its our 1 year anniversary today. This wonderful relationship is the first relationships that I've had that can last so long without any break-ups along the way. And yes, that girl that made something that once seemed impossible to me possible is chrystle chan jia hui. She's been so wonderful to me by giving in to all my nonsense and also understanding me in times when I'm grumpy and unhappy. She never gave up hope on me even when I was mean to her. She stood by me even when others told her that I'm not a good guy. With her, she's given me the confidence to trust in relationship again after my previous relationship ended in a mess. She assured me not by her words but by her actions that she's faithful to me and that she will never cheat on me or leave me for another guy.
Without chrystle chan, I won't be who I am now. Somehow or another, she's silently but rapidly cemented her importance in my heart and life. Thus, I know right now that this wonderful girl is indeed a gem that I've been so bloody-damn lucky to have.
thank you honey for everything and, happy 1 year anniversary to you.