information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
is this be our last goodbye?
Monday, January 28, 2008 6:29 PM
Once again, I didn't manage to sleep enough and ended up having a super tiring monday. Its been going on for ages and I wonder when'll I be able to sleep early on sunday night so that I won't feel like shit the next morning. Its worst than a hangover alright. Well, slept about 12 plus last night and had to wake up at 6am this morning! Slept like only 5 hours please. Nevermind, I'm gonna catch back all of my precious sleep when my holiday comes. Also, still haven't got a part-time job for my holidays. Grrrr! I'll only be wasting my time if I don't get a job during the 2 months holiday. Sigh. Okay, I think I should start talking about today already cos I've digressed too much.
Today's pretty alright other than my lack-of-sleep shit again. Had some practical lesson today and had to do some "arc welding" which is so bloody damn hot and made me perspired like nuts. Then had break from 11:45am all the way to 3pm. Jocelyn drove to school today so after lesson, we went to my favourite place to eat. Yes, its Bukit Timah Plaza's Nonya Stall. The one at the highest level and not the screwed up one downstairs. Ate my favourite "Mee-Rebus" with Jocelyn while the others went to PizzaHut to eat. After that, the guys went to play pool while I went to IMM with Joanne, Jasmine and Jocelyn. We walked around awhile before going to Daiso cos Jasmine wanted to get some stuffs. In the end, I bought snacks at Daiso too. Mwahaha! Bought a bottle of tomato juice and some corn cracker. Got a shock when these 2 puny items cost me $4. The tomato juice actually cost $2 for goodness sake! Its even more expensive than the Campbell or Berri tomato juice that I usually drink.
Anyway, went back to school after that and the rest is just the same. Except, Jocelyn sent me and Jasmine home today. Actually, she sent Jasmine home but only alighted me at the bus stop near her place. Grrrr! Well, Jasmine is living at my old block. I mean, I used to live at the block which Jasmine is living now. Somewhere in Yishun. HAHA! Going back there really brings back so many fond memories. Those days when I'd go downstairs to play marbles and catch spiders. Yes, I sound rather old' school but that's my childhood. Anyway, thats probably all that I'm gonna update. As for some other stuffs, there's really no point talking about it anymore. Thanks for reading. Cheers!