information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
please tell me that's not true.
Sunday, January 27, 2008 10:25 PM
Sigh. Been rather depressed lately because of several issues. My exams are coming and I'm damn worried for all my modules especially my engineering mechanics and AEL. Other than this, also have several issues that's troubling me but its definitely not convenient for me to type it out here. Urgh. Anyway, CNY is just next week and I'll be having a reunion dinner for my mom's side this coming sunday. CNY is coming so soon and I haven't bought my clothes yet. Doubt I'll be even getting cos I'm broke and also lazy to go shopping for clothes. Sigh.
Next, Alvin has officially left school already. Damn sad cos he's like my best buddy in ngee ann. Hope he'll do well in Republic Poly. And, honey's gotten her o levels results and she'll be going Temasek Poly. Hope she'll get into the course that she wants.
Alright, I don't have the mood to update anymore. Sorry, I'll try to update again soon. Thanks for reading.
Urgh! Have the damn urge to update about the thing that's troubling my mind now but i guess i'll just keep it to myself.there's nobody that i can talk to right now. sigh. nvm, shall just keep it to myself and soon, i'll get over it.life's a joke. period.