information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
rome wasn't built in a day.
Monday, January 07, 2008 7:26 PM
Its been more than a week since I last updated. Life's been rather screwed up for this year. Having so many struggles now but have decided to take things as it comes and probably learn to be contend with what I'm bestowed by Heaven and not envy about what others possesses. Maybe with this kinda mindset, I'll be able to lead a better life than what I'm leading now. Been thinking about so many stuffs and have realised about how much more fruitful my life could've been had I straighten out my thoughts earlier. Finally understood that we don't always have to have everything we want and that there's a clear difference between something you want and something you need. And also struck my mind that even if you need that particular stuff, is there any cheaper alternatives? Why must I get a branded one when there's a cheaper one available. But not forgetting about what stuffs I'm talking about cos things like clothes and accessories, branded stuffs doesn't really means it'll last longer. My sister's boyfriend bought a Gucci Wallet that cost about $450 the other time but guess what? Its spoilt just after 2 months! So look, branded doesn't mean its good. Look at my Hugo Boss Wallet, its been with me for about 16 months and its still going strong except for a little traces of wear and tear. In the end, the conclusion is, branded doesn't mean its good and cheap doesn't mean it's lousy.
Anyway, went back for my muay thai training and it feels so great. Well, FATfat and her friend are also joining me but they're in the beginners class which is different from me. But I know I'll be like a huge lightbulb even if they're in the same class with me cos I sense something fishy between the 2 of them. The guy, Jared looks like he's interested in FATfat and she also looks interested in him. Hmmmm. Alright, shan't elaborate cos I'm afraid I might hinder their relationship's growth. HAHAHA!
Next, have decided to stick to my "Pauper's Lifestyle" from now onwards. Actually, I've been successful in boycotting the cabs after their recent price hike. Now, I've decided to watch my spendings and limit my daily spending on my meals. Gonna stop splurging on western food when there's cheaper alternatives like Yong Tau Foo and stuffs. Also won't frequent Cheers for my bottled water and snacks. Will try to cultivate the habit of bringing a water bottle which would be so much more cost efficient. Realised that good habits are cultivated from young and if I don't lead a thrifty life now, how am I suppose to manage my wealth properly in the future? Also target to save at least 50% of my monthly allowance every month to ensure a stable growth for my savings. We never know when we'll be hit with some financial difficulties and when it happens, we all know that friends and even relatives can never be relied on. So, its better to having a reasonable sum of money as saving and also as a back up for times of need.
Hmmm, seems like my new year resolution came a week late. But still, its better late than never. So, I'm gonna remind myself frequently about my new year resolutions to ensure I'm keeping to my committments.
New Year Resolutions
learn to manage my money wisely.
practise humility and patience.
curb my impulsive and hot-tempered character.
be mindful of my wants and my needs.
shower honey with more love, care and concern and never let her feel neglected.
never stop my muay thai training again.
never neglect my studies because of my muay thai or honey.