information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
money makes the world go round yo!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:41 PM
alright, haven't updated for ages cos i've been "enjoying" chinese new year. actually who cares about the red packets? to me, its the gambling sessions that i'm interested in. mwahaha! anyway, my freakin' exams are just round the corner and i haven't start my revision. all i'm hoping is for a pass and that's enough for me. i don't wanna repeat any modules. i'm not greedy and hope for a distinction. that has never been my style towards my studies. i'm just a voyeur alright? someone who will be contend with just a moderate pass. lols.
anyway, i've got 3 papers coming up and i'm done with my exams. mwahaha! eg2 on friday, eng mech on sat and lastly, freakin' ael on monday then i'm finished with my exams. hope i'll clear both my eng mech and ael without any blips. after that, i'll go get a part-time job to get some cash. anyone got a job to introduce? well i know its all futile effort cos i've asked around and everyone's answer would definitely be "no, my workplace got no more vacancy. so sorry." sigh. guess, i'll just go job hunting myself. hopefully, i'll find a job for my holidays or i'm screwed.
and, i think i shall end here cos i feel like chatting with that skinny monster now. suddenly just miss her voice very badly. lols. thanks for reading and happy new year!
honey, happy 13th month anniversary. :)thanks for being mine for so long without even leaving me once.i love you. :*