information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
falling apart.
Monday, March 17, 2008 10:40 PM
i'm slowly falling apart bit by bit right now.
no, not regarding about my relationship with honey but my health.
i think i'm gonna fall sick soon after being deprived from my precious sleep.
i'm having a bad flu plus severe headache at times.
not forgetting having the sudden feeling that my ear drums are gonna explode.
yes, that's what i've been suffering for the entire day.
thus, my date with honey had to end early cos i wasn't feeling well.
anyway, went to watch "rule #1" with honey today.
the show was freaking boring i tell you.
it has got a bloody lousy storyline and the whole entire show wasn't even scary.
the "ghost" in the show are all damn gross but not scary at all.
i think the screen of khamchanod is so much better compared to this.
walked around ang mo kio central awhile after the movie.
then sent honey home cos i wasn't feeling well.
thankfully, i've got a understanding girlfriend. HAHA!
took a cab home after sending baby back.
oh yeah, and i bid farewell to baby's ferocious elder sister, cherie chan.
she's really mean to me at times.
unlike my darling clarice chan who is honey's younger sister.
alright, i shall end here cos i gotto pack my stuffs for tomorrow.
will most probably meet honey in the morning first.
then settle her poly stuffs before we go collect our stuffs at sim lim square.
after that, we might be meeting my friends in town.
till then, see ya and thanks for reading. cheers!
chrystle chan, do not worry too much.we've been brought together by fate.and feelings have been growing with time.no matter how hard others try,they have failed to sow discord within us.we've stood strong against obstacles.so fret not for our love will last.it'll last for as long as our existence in this world.till then, lets hold on tight to each other and keep walking.p.s i love you.