information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
random.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 10:29 PM
well, i haven't update for ages and it seems like i should be updating more often.
oh yeah, i'm so thankful to baby cos she's changed my blogskin.
isn't this blogskin nice? so glad to have baby who's so nice to me. :)
anyway, met baby early this morning at toa payoh cos i've to help my dad run some errants.
sorry baby that i've to make you meet me at toa payoh which is so troublesome. :(
went town after that cos baby wanted to buy a pair of birkenstocks.
however, we decided to have our meal first so we went to takashimaya to have yoshinoya.
end up, baby didn't get the sandals cos the offer is over and there's no more discount.
walked around town after that and then walked in the rain to plaza singapura.
went to daiso cos i wanted to get a bottle of tomato juice! :D
wandered about and then went to the arcade at the top level.
no, we didn't go there to play any games but just there to look around.
saw this small boy playing some teenager's kinda racing game.
and that small boy even raced against a guy that's around my age for a few times.
baby and i were so amused cos that little boy kept losing but he didn't stop challenging the guy.
and, i'll be working at the IT fair tomorrow till sunday. :P
have to reach city hall by 8:30am cos we've to report at 8:45am. Urgh!
will be working till 10pm so i'll probably reach home super late. :(
i'm not bringing my wallet tomorrow too cos i'm worried i might lose it.
just gonna bring a cigarette case to keep my atm card, ez-link and $20. lols.
don't really need money anyway cos i'll be working the whole day.
alright, i think i'll end here cos i need to go and bathe soon then sleep.
not forgetting i'll chat with honey for awhile before sleeping. :D
thanks for reading yeah? cheers!
p.s, i love you baby.