information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
rest time yo!
Monday, March 10, 2008 10:10 PM
finally! i managed to rest my legs for the whole day. wohooooo!
anyway, i stayed at home the whole day today.
i didn't even step outta my gate to bet on my soccer today.
my prediction was right okay.
that stupid china team beat balestier khalsa 2-1 and the odds was about $3 plus.
geez! but its okay, i'll try to gamble less cos its bad. hehe.
well i know honey also wants me to gamble less right?
anyway, i'm waiting for my pay right now.
can't wait to see the fruits of my hardwork for the past 4 days you know.
also, i'm so glad the boss gave us all those 3 music players.
it comes with a FM tuner so i was able to listen to the radio till i fall asleep last night.
been wanting to get a radio but its kinda stupid to get one these days.
next, i'm gonna meet honey tomorrow for a movie i guess.
i wanna watch so many movies with her.
like, sky of live, hortons and step up 2. HAHA!
well that's gonna cost us $36 in total if we're getting student tickets. sigh.
if we don't watch movie then what can we do?
honey doesn't play pool nor is she interested in other stuffs.
can't bring her for prawn fishing cos i know she's impatient unlike me. HAHAHA!
then she's also too "tall" to reach the pool table. Mwahahaha!
anyway, i shall discuss with her about tomorrow's plan.
okay, i'm feeling super bored right now.
suddenly, i have the feeling to splurge.
i mean, i suddenly feel like going on a shopping spree.
but i don't know what i wanna get. HAHA!
i know it sounds kinda stupid.
oh yeah, i suddenly feel like going to either the zoo again or the bird park.
however, there's nothing much to look at.
see, my mind ain't thinking properly right now.
guess i'll end here.
so, thanks for reading yeah? cheers!