information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
smiling.
Saturday, March 15, 2008 12:41 AM
alright, got my results this morning and finally, i'm relieved!
well, been so damn worried about my results cos i've been really lazy for the whole year.
anyway, managed to clear all my modules meaning i don't have to repeat any.
so now i can enjoy the rest of my holiday without any worries. mwahaha!
oh yeah, went to amk central today morning cos honey gotto do her check up.
its some check up for her entry to temasek polytechnic.
we met at the clinic at 9am and after everything is over, we headed to my place.
we played texas hold'em with my younger brother and 2 sisters.
then changed to blackjack after awhile.
and honey stayed at my place all the way till 7pm.
she had lunch at my place too.
not forgetting, my grandpa seems to like her like all the rest of my family.
but i think my little brother likes her the most.
when i teased about me liking clarice, he said he'll like honey then. HAHAHA!
left my place around 7pm to send baby home.
took the bus to serangoon interchange then change bus to baby's place.
walked around at hougang point first cos honey gotto take a picture for her ez-link.
while waiting for her pictures to be ready, i wanted to bet soccer.
but the singaporepools is already closed!
i'm just late by 5 minutes please. grrrr!
now i've to go buy tomorrow which is a waste of time.
gonna whack hard and tough on aston villa, tottenham, newcastle and blackburn. hehehe.
alright, i think i better end here cos honey's waiting for me in msn.
oh yeah, and i really love honey very much.
been questioning myself for the past few days.
asking how much do i really love her and how much am i willing to give up for honey.
also, i asked myself how much i'm willing to sacrifice for baby.
and guess what?
my answer was pretty simple.
"even if she needs my life, i'll give her."