information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
both eyes closed.
Sunday, April 06, 2008 11:35 PM
haven't updated for ages cos of my screwed up internet connection.
anyway, life hasn't been smooth.
so many bad things happening to me lately till i'm rather bored with life already.
firstly, school is gonna reopen just when i'm so bloody broke.
next, honey's gonna be going to temasek poly meaning meeting each other would be hard.
the list goes on but i shan't continue or it'll probably have no end.
well, my pay from sony is pathetic.
considering that i worked my arse off, its a peanut amount i tell you.
oh yeah, and i've bought 8 reef shirts the other day. mwahaha!
actually bought superdry shirt but the guy gave me the wrong size and its too small.
and guess what? among the 8 shirts, 7 are black while 1 is dark blue. HAHA!
honey knows the reason.
they've got no nice designs for other colors and i hate white shirts.
cos white shirts are super thin and after a few wash, they're gone.
alright, somehow, i'm feeling irritated.
hope i'll meet honey tomorrow cos i really miss her.
and i know its gonna be hard to meet her when school reopens. sigh.
maybe i can accompany honey to get her stuffs.
she wanna get floral shirts, a volcom cap, bag and many more stuffs.
however, i don't understand why when we go out, she gets nothing.
nevermind, i still enjoy going out with honey.
and the best thing is, i enjoy taking long bus rides with honey.
seeing her fall asleep on the bus is even better than watching any nice movies.
she's super cute when she sleep okay.
with her tiny head, she'll lay it on my shoulders and sleep.
then occasionally, i have to use my head and should to stop her head from slipping.
oh yeah, and baby have got a very nice-smelling hair.
ask her, whenever i hug her, i'll smell her hair. HAHA!
talking about this, i'm starting to miss baby's smell. sigh.
think i'll end here cos my love is waiting for me.
told her i'll only take 5 minutes but i guess its even longer. sigh.
anyway, baby, i love you. :)