information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
tired and weary.
Monday, May 26, 2008 8:21 PM
i'm super tired.
fell asleep the minute i reach home till now, 8:22pm.
well i'm so dead tired cos i slept for 5 hours only last night.
no choice, i gotto watch my lee nan xing's show from 12:30am to 2:30am. hehe.
and all because of this, honey got upset with me. :(
oh yeah, today's test was pretty alright although my revision was kinda last minute.
i only started revising this morning when my supposedly 3 hours lesson ended early.
thus, having 2 hours for break before my officially 1 hour lunch break,
i headed to "our space" with su, joanne, samuel and hafiz to revise awhile.
after that, we had our lunch at canteen 1 where i ate yong tau foo.
and honey said i'm always eating yong tau foo when i haven't eaten it for ages.
anyway, after eating, we headed to class for the test.
hmmm, other than that, everything seems to be normal today.
oh, and i don't have school tomorrow cos my spanish lesson has ended.
meaning, i'm able to sleep as much as i want tomorrow. wohoooo!
alright, i think i'll just end here.
thanks for reading. cheers!