information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
shopping without purchasing.
Monday, June 16, 2008 11:19 PM
well, went to town with honey, joel my little brother and my aunt.
headed to lucky plaza first to have filipino food first.
then i left with honey to go shopping cos honey wanted to get some clothes.
yes, its she who wants to go shopping and not me.
but thank goodness, i was around to stop her from buying unnecessary stuffs.
she wanted to get a everlast shoe that i think its not necessary.
oh yeah, and she also tried to tempt me into getting that slow lorris bag.
the design is pretty unique with a huge frog opening its mouth to eat something if i'm not wrong.
however, i shall not fall for temptations and buy that bag cos its too expensive.
furthermore, i've got alot of bags already.
alright, so in total, honey only bought a top from mango and nothing else.
but i know she saw a few stuffs that she likes but i know i had to stop her from buying.
the tommy hilfiger top is way to expensive and it makes no sense to get it.
thus, i had to stop her at all cost.
and she showed me the longchamp bag which i wanted to get her.
but when i saw the price, i nearly faint and drop dead on the ground.
its $200 plus for that stupid bag which looks rather normal and nothing unique at all.
anyway, went to bottega veneta just now to look at the wallet and cellphone strap.
damn tempting to get it but i know its way too expensive and i shouldn't even consider.
plus, i'm still waiting for iphone to be launched to get one.
there's like so many things around that i want but not enough money.
oh! and i wanna go catch the movie "never back down".
its a mixed-martial art film which i think would be damn interesting.
but if its a muay thai related movie then i think it'd be better. lols.
guess, i'll stop updating cos there's nothing much.
thanks for reading and take care!
cheers!