information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
who understands me best?
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:47 PM
if life is just like a movie then i believe mine's a horror film.
been having a hard time lately cos of so many factors.
mainly, heavy workload from school with all the projects and assignments.
not forgetting that my exams are getting nearer and i know nuts.
well i've been trying my best to pay attention in class.
but to no avail as its damn hard to grasp the gist of the module.
my stress is probably at neck-level and almost dying.
furthermore, things hasn't been going my way lately.
got some meeting for the cambodia trip and couldn't meet baby.
thus, she's upset with me and worse, she feels neglected. sigh.
then i've this injured finger that's making my life even worse!
really wonder when will the turning point come.
i really can't take it anymore and i just hope for holidays now.
and i've been wanting to go shopping but i'm so damn broke.
plus i'm considering learning bike still and so, i gotto save money.
oh yeah and my wallet is slowly falling apart but i can't afford to change.
i seriously think my life is getting worse.
there's more and more problem each day for goodness sake.
anyway, i just feel damn unfair now.
cos why can everyone have a car or bike except me.
everytime gotto depend on jocelyn or wei lian for a ride is so pathetic.
then if i take cab, its so damn expensive. sigh.
nevermind, i'm just gonna take cab and be spendthrift.
but this time, i'm gonna keep asking my dad for money.
cos i got no money. HAHA!